kumpul duit...sila klik!

2012-03-02

Motivate yourself??

Lately, I'm in a bad condition. No mood to do exp, no mood to study....Huhu. I have no motivation to do everything. Poor me!

I have no idea to be motivated. Stop it!

It's a bad thing when I thought about my research study, my life, my future and so on. Not just bad mood in doing anythings but I also do not excite to reply my fh's messages,call etc. Feeling so bored!

Even to make it worse, my project's sv,(Dr Justin) came to lab everyday to do spotcheck. Ooo Ya Allah.
Help me.

Tonight, I still cant recover myself...until I google it with "what should i do if no motivation".

Thank google coz u help me a lot. I found a web which entitled as pickthebrain.com telling about HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF.

It said that;

Reasons We Lose Motivation

There are 3 primary reasons we lose motivation.
  1. Lack of confidence – If you don’t believe you can succeed, what’s the point in trying?
  2. Lack of focus – If you don’t know what you want, do you really want anything?
  3. Lack of direction – If you don’t know what to do, how can you be motivated to do it?
ok guys. just read yourself. the link is:

I'm still reading.BYE2

:)
cheers!

1 comment:

  1. xde...xde.. tipu blaka.... yg PENTING JGN MALAS....hehehe....

    **apasal ni nk cari gaduh ker? blog dia, ikut suka dia la tulis ape2 kt entry dia....hehehe

    ReplyDelete