kumpul duit...sila klik!

2012-01-10

ABC

I have nothing to do...just throw it out.


A - Allah, nothing but Allah.


B - Biofuel or Biodiesel. My end-product.


C - Catalyst. Only catalyst.


D - Dayah. My nickname.


E - Engineering. My course since 2006.


F - Friends. I love them.


G - Google, which is my search engine.


H - Hope. For whatever happens, it is always there.


I - Islam. Of course!


J - Justin. My great supervisor.


K - Knowledge. Important either to success in the world or hereafter.


L - Love. Because I'm loving person.[kidding]


M - Mother. Who always love & support me.


N - Nerd. Sometimes I'm used to be.


O - Obsession. With something I found interesting!


P - Professional. Always try to be like that.


Q - Quran. Our most cited & guidance.


R - Roses. Flower that I love the most.


S - Shahru. My FH's name & the unique one.


T - Trust. Easy to trust anybody. [huhu]


U - University. Where I'm staying.


V - Vase.[only this thing I even thought]


W - Words. All comes from words.


X - XRD a.k.a X-ray Diffraction. Used for compound characterization.


Y - Yahoo! [useful to show my happiness]


Z - Zzzz, I'm sleepy then...




Nite everybody. Love u.




*daiazaliinthehouse*

No comments:

Post a Comment